>> Please click on map to enalrge
DIRECTIONS TO BUNYIP SPRINGS
From the northside of Brisbane travel to Caboolture, Kilcoy, then Yarraman.
From the southside of Brisbane travel as if to Toowoomba but take the exit at Blacksoil
to the South Burnett via Esk and Toogoolawah, then onto Yarraman.
- From this point follow the Bunya Mountains National Park signs.
- In the centre of Yarraman turn (L) and proceed as if to Toowoomba for 20kms
- Take a (R) turn at a "T" junction following National Park sign and Kingaroy sign.
- 11kms further on brings you to the village of Maidenwell.
- At the Hotel turn (L) again following the Bunya Mountains National Park signs.
- After 4kms there is a country church on the right and a crossroad.
- Continue straight ahead down the hill for 1km to Bunyip Springs on the left.
- The road number is 503.
Bunyip Springs Farm Stay
503 Maidenwell-Bunya Mountain Road Maidenwell QLD 4615
Tel: +61 (0)7 4164 6175 | Email